Virginia Natural Gas (VNG) is the subsidiary of the Atlanta based energy holding company AGL Resources, one of the premier natural gas distributors in the United States. VNG is one of the fastest growing natural gas companies in the country and currently serves more than 275,000 customers in Southeastern Virginia.
If you wish to convert your home to natural gas or simply want to transfer your service to Virginia Natural Gas, you can contact 1-866-229-3578 for more details. There are also many energy assistance programs to which the company is associated. One of them is LIHEAP, a government program targeted at ensuring that the low income households are not cut off from gas, especially during the winter season. Enrollment for LIHEAP usually begins during second week of October and ends on the second Friday in November. Other such programs include Crisis Assistance, Energy Share program etc.
Virginia Natural Gas Bill Pay Options
Virginia Natural Gas offers the following payment options virginianaturalgas.com to its customers.
- Auto Draft: Under this plan, your monthly gas bill amount is automatically deducted from your bank account. This is a free service that is also the easiest since the customers does not have to deal with the headaches of making the payments every month. All they have to do is to set up the Auto Draft once and the gas bills will be paid off every month automatically.
- Budget Payment Plan: This is a very good plan if you want your monthly gas bills to remain fairly consistent. With Budget Payment Plan, your projected annual gas expenses are divided into 12 monthly payments. If you run your home under a strict budget, this option is the best for you. If any adjustments are required, it will be made every quarter. Budget Billing is recalculated in the month of September. To sign up for this service, you can contact VNG customer service at 1-866-229-3578
- Virginia Natural Gas Online Bill Payment: This is another easy option to pay your bills without leaving your home. You will first need to open an online account with the company after which you can use your bank account or debit/ credit card to make your payments.
To register and login to your account, visit this link or this virginianaturalgas.com.
- Phone: You can also use Western Union Speedpay to pay your bills. To do so, call 1-866-338-5491 and use your bank account, credit card or debit card to make the payment. You can even pay by text. Western Union however does charge a small fee for this service.
- Virginia Natural Gas Bill Pay In Person: You can visit any authorized payment center of the company and make your payment. You can find your nearest authorized location here.
- By Mail: Payments can also be made through the old-fashioned way of posting the billed amount through postal mail service. You can mail your checks to Virginia Natural Gas, P O Box 70840, Charlotte NC 28272-0840
The company also offers an option by which you can gift a payment to your loved ones or those who are in need. To know more, you can call at 1-866-229-3578.